The annual P-H-M Employee & Retiree Recognition Dinner was held Tuesday, May 15. Service Awards were given to employees who have dedicated 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 50 years of service to Penn-Harris-Madison.
These Discovery employees were recognized for their years of service with P-H-M:
- Brenda Schlemmer, 35 years of service
- Anita Weaver, 25 years of service
- Terry Arter, 20 years of service
- Michelle Furnas, 20 years of service
- Lori Heller, 20 years of service
- James Howard, 20 years of service
- Troy Kauffman, 20 years of service
- Jennifer Graybill, 10 years of service
This year 47 faithful and dedicated P-H-M teachers and staff members also retired, including these Discovery employees:
- Food Service employee Barbara Bailey, retiring after 24 years
- Resource Teacher Mary Keller, retiring after 18 years (click to read retirement reflection)
- Teacher Mary Ann Saoud, retiring after 26 years (click to read retirement reflection)
- Sandra Vanslager Zane, Teacher, retiring after 28 years (click to read retirement reflection)
Those that attended the dinner were recognized by Superintendent Dr. Jerry Thacker and School Board President Chris Riley.
We thank all our employees for their years of faithful service to P-H-M students and families!